How to Code HTML/xHTML Markup
HTML stands for "HyperText Markup Language". It’s the simple code that’s used to create the structure of web pages and to describe the structure of content on pages.
HTML is very easy to learn. However, it’s important to learn and follow best practice. Badly written HTML can exclude users with disabilities, make web sites less accessible to search engines, and mean your site doesn’t work on some browsers.
The aim of this section is to teach you simple, basic, good HTML.
- How to make a web site using HTML
- The absolute basic mechanics of how you go about making web pages and publishing them on the web. Includes some of the most basic HTML tags.
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to basic HTML tags and the structure of HTML documents.
- Anatomy of HTML tags
- Describes the common attributes that can feature in your HTML tags.
- HTML Lists
- The basics of lists: unordered, ordered and definition lists covered.
- HTML Tables
- The basics of tables. When to use tables, and how to do it. Includes tips on colspan and rowspan properties, and the <col /> and <colgroup /> tags.
Leave a comment